Friday, August 27, 2010

25-08-2010 Sorry~~





25.08.2010 is your birthday~but i have to say sorry that i can't celebrate your birthday with you~~ oh, my dear~ wish you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you lor@@ muackss...:-*
Erm... i think we will seldom celebrate our "big day" in the future~~ Because we were seperated at north and south~~damn sad.. but nevermind.. we are fighting for our future...dear, never give up in your life.. Even though it is a challenge in our life, but we have to solve it!! Gambateh!!

Your birthday, passed ad...Sure you haven't eat birthday cake... Unless your friends buy for you@@ hahaha... I never leave my wishes on your facebook wall because there are too many wishes that i need to write, sorry ya, dear~ I think someone may ask,"Why his girlfriend never wish her boyfriend? " hehehe...(syiok sendiri now)
Erm, when your birthday was coming, I was thinking about what present should i give you... Love card? Home make cakes? Clothes? Shoes? ...blah..blah...blah.. Finally, i bought a "magic cup"~ The maker pasted our photo around the cup ..When the cup temperature increase, then our photos will appear on the surface. i hope you like the glass and keep it until we old~we end our life~(will submit the photo at here)
Still remember that we made a card to jot down our memories?? But you still keep it at home and i can't write down my wishes inside~ :-(

Recently we are busy with our own works.. You have to plan about your working schedule~You have to prepare for the dinner this week~ And i have to prepare for my mid-term exam.. i'll trying to get high marks in "economics development" to score my cgpa!! never give up!!

Dear, I had join a dance performance today(26/8/2010). I really enjoy it~ as it is the chance that i dance in my uni life. I like dancing! But i'm tired after practised.

Erm, goodnight lor~I'm going to bed ler.. Goodnight, dear.Love You!!. Hope you like the magic cup@@ hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment