Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i am who i am~

Recently i had bad mood~!! Damn bad... Why??
1st, I was forced to come back to UUM, I'm not hate about the uni life, but i hate the location of UUM... North of Malaysia, undevelopment places, full of that kind people~~blah..blah..blah..

Exam is around us, we suppose study at this moment, but i can't do this, even i wish to do that~
Because my heavy eyelid make my eyes close~ But i decide to write my recently mood...
Actually, what i'm thinking of is "Why student should exam?" "Why they need to endorsement?".... these kind of question maked me confuse...? Why i never think like that before? Suddenly my mind show me that I would like to work more than study... But someone stop my mind, he said, if you always have this mindset, you will regret in the future~ My dear, he said "now i feel regret, if i studied hard and smart during secondary school, sure i SMART than you~" YES! I'm not angry about what he said, I hate myself.. why i do not treasure about what i have right now??

Exam, study? I'm not interest at all right now.. because i do not undestand what i learned and studied.. Even i studied in the whole night, my mind still blank~so i lost my direction to continue study~ He taught me the way of reading... IMPOSSIBLE!! muahaha... how can he taught me study? Should be i teach him...hahaha.. He taught me study without streess...admire him untill this moment...

is time to sleep, to be continue....g9..

No comments:

Post a Comment