Thursday, December 10, 2009

Unexpeected result~~ BAD

Today I knew my sem 1 result already... It was a bad result!! Suddenly got the feeling to hate, scold, wanna slap myself.. Why I got the bad result?? I promised someone to do well in exam, but , i made him dissapointed~~ During the exam , i was study until midnight.. but useless.. I recognition that I was not serious during the exam... So, I got the "good" result lo... haizz..(sigh)

Now, in my mind , all the blank~~
Start from next semester, i need to study smart+hard to chase the pointer... I promise myself, and make a target to get good result !!
I think i'm the lowest pointer among my friends.

Anyway start from now, we need to do well in the future..
jiayu, try ur best ya..
all your friends support you. Remember, study is not to compare with other, but it is compare to yourself..

1 comment: